Assam State Zoo invites all animal lovers to now be a partner in its efforts for conservation. We are happy to announce that one can adopt animals in the Assam State Zoo and contribute for its wellbeing.
• That adoption shall not entitle, for any purpose whatsoever, the adopter of his/her family members to feed, touch, handle or carry any animal/bird outside its enclosure nor shall it entitle the adopter or his/her family members to enter the enclosure of the animal/bird or do such other act which violates the animal laws and wildlife laws of the land.
• That the adopter shall not claim any right over the ownership of the adopted animals/birds or its offspring or for any part/parts of any animal/bird.
• That on the death or exchange (with some other zoo) of the adopted animal/bird before the expiry of the stipulated period of the agreement, the money which had initially been paid by the adopter as adoption charge will be forfeited to the Assam State Zoo and the adopter shall not be entitled to refund of the same nor shall the adopter be entitled to adopt some other animal/bird with the initial adoption charge paid by him/her.
• The Zoo authority shall reserve all rights to frame rules as when necessary regarding adoption.
• The adoption is symbolic and the adopter will not have right over the animal adopted.
• Choose your favourite animal/s.
• Choose the level of support from the three groups given above (A/B/C).
• Contact the Zoo authorities: Email: email@example.com Phone: 8133010999
• You can also gift an adopted animal certificate to your friends, parents or relatives and children.
The adoption programme is a novel way to show your support and care for wild animals. By adopting, you will be part of Assam Zoo's efforts in wildlife conservation. Adopting an animal is fun not only for you, but for your friends and family too. An adoption makes a great gift for birthdays, anniversaries etc., and is always unique. Adopt now and Show your concern towards conservation